We offer outsourcing solutions in accounting, payroll, financial statements, XBRL and IT support including advising our clients on best corporate practices and governance. We seek to understand the management’s requirements and customise our deliverables to meet your needs.
We assist clients to prepare interim or yearly financial accounts and management reports of the company or group to enable them to understand their financial position. Our routine accounting services include:
- understand management requirements before setting up proper and appropriate accounting system and chart of accounts;
- perform accounting-related matters from payroll and GST reporting;
- consolidation of accounts;
- provide routine financial reports;
- preparation of budget and variance analysis
- prepare management reports and applicable financial analysis, if so required;
- attendance to auditors.
We can assemble Immediate Response Accounting (I.R.A.) team in short notice to attend to non-routine accounting work requiring a quick turnaround or crisis management to address your deadline, backlogs or financial data analysis. In I.R.A.
Accounting, we can assist to:
- work together with your accounts team to complete the accounts timely and meet deadlines;
- clear past accounts backlog
- reconstruct accounts from available documents and information
- prepare financial data analysis and projections
- attendance to auditors, advisors or authorities
We provide cost-effective business support services for small and mid-sized businesses across various industries that are flexible and tailored to your particular circumstances and needs. We can assist you to:
- prepare sales invoices
- process payments, e.g. Cash Management Services
- file company’s records
- manage administrative processes, e.g. routine, high volume and process-driven operational requirements
We assist clients (exempt companies or listed companies) to prepare annual unaudited financial statement (“compilation report”) in accordance with the Companies Act and Singapore Financial Reporting Standards for the purpose of submission to the relevant authorities or auditors.
XBRL (eXtensible Business Reporting Language) is a language used to present financial statements such that they can be retrieved from online records and transferred directly to users such as auditors, regulators, financial analysts for various purposes. We can assist all Singapore-incorporated companies which are limited or unlimited by shares (unless exempted) to prepare their financial statements (in XBRL format) for filing with ACRA.
We can assist clients to manage payroll so that our clients can maintain confidentiality and reliability of payroll data within the business. Our payroll management includes compliance with all applicable government regulations. Our payroll services include:
- payroll records for each employee
- salary computation from gross to net salary and applicable CPF, CDAC, MBMF, SINDA or ECF contributions
- bonuses or any ad hoc payments
- no pay leave and expense claims
- submit ad hoc statutory claims such as national service, maternity, childcare, IR21 and other related claims with authorities
- detailed payroll report
- payslip for each employee
- salary disbursement to employees via Bank GIRO transfer