Terence is a co-Founder and the Managing Partner of Ardent group of companies.
With more than 20 years of experience in all types of corporate assignments ranging from restructuring, business reviews, due diligence and acquisition deals, to insolvency and forensic accounting assignments, Terence has cross-functional skills in dealing with commercial, general business operations, finance and human resource matters. He is also deeply involved in accounting and business support for growing businesses including foreign entities expanding their businesses into Singapore.
As Managing Partner, Terence is responsible for the firm’s overall direction and strategy. He also mentors and coaches our leaders across the firm. He plays a key role in driving the firm’s growth and business development, focusing on our core values of Professionalism, Service Excellence and People in order to deliver quality service to our clients.
Prior to the inception of Ardent in year 2008, Terence was a Director (Corporate Recovery and Business Advisory) in one of the largest accounting and business advisory group in Singapore.
Qualifications / Professional Memberships
- Public Accountant registered with Accounting & Corporate Regulatory Authority
- Approved Liquidator registered with Accounting & Corporate Regulatory Authority
- Fellow Practicing Member of Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants
- Fellow, Insolvency Practitioners Association of Singapore Limited
- Member, Singapore Institutes of Directors
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
- Advance Tax Programme, Tax Academy of Singapore