Paul has more than 25 years’ experience in managing a wide variety of complex assignments, which includes extensive exposure to audit and assurance, tax advisory and investigation, internal audit, corporate recovery, M&A deals including financial and tax due diligence. More recently, he was the lead consultant for several Singapore Government agencies-supported business consulting engagements.
Paul currently also serves as an independent director on the Boards of three Singapore public listed companies; Serial System Ltd, Second Chance Properties Ltd and China Sunsine Chemical Holdings Ltd.
Qualifications / Professional Memberships
- Public Accountant registered with Accounting & Corporate Regulatory Authority
- Approved Liquidator registered with Accounting & Corporate Regulatory Authority
- FCA, Fellow member of Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants
- FCCA, Fellow member of Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
- ACA, Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales
- ATA, Accredited Tax Advisor, Singapore Institute of Accredited Tax Professionals Limited
- MSID, Member of Singapore Institute of Directors
- PMC, Practicing Management Consultants, Singapore Business Advisors and Consultants Council
- MBA, Master in Business Administration University of Birmingham, UK