Kelvin is a co-Founder of Ardent, and heads the insolvency, restructuring and litigation support division.
With more than 20 years of experience in corporate restructuring, insolvency, forensic accounting assignments and commercial sector, Kelvin has worked on various receiverships and monitoring accountant assignments appointed by companies and financial institutions. He has substantial experience negotiating with creditors and financiers in restructuring debts of companies.
Kelvin also has experience in overseeing the finance department and reporting functions of companies listed in the Stock Exchange of Singapore.
Qualifications / Professional Memberships
- Public Accountant registered with Accounting & Corporate Regulatory Authority
- Approved Liquidator registered with Accounting & Corporate Regulatory Authority
- Fellow, Insolvency Practitioners Association of Singapore Limited
- Chartered Valuer and Appraiser, Institute of Valuers and Appraisers of Singapore
- Fellow, Institute of Insolvency Practitioners Association of Singapore
- Member, Singapore Institute of Accredited Tax Professionals
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
- Bachelor of Law (Hons.), University of London