Charlene with more than 15 years of experience with diversified portfolio that includes SMEs, subsidiaries of foreign listed companies, holding companies of multi-national subsidiaries, and public interest entities (including large charities and IPCs). Charlene is experienced in auditing companies that are in the business of technology and software, financial services, bunkering and marine logistics, commodities trading, pharmaceutical manufacturing, charitable or not-for-profit activities (including large charities and IPCs), real estate development, and medical services. Charlene’s past experience also includes transaction support services (pre-IPO advisory, due diligence, and mergers & acquisitions).
Qualifications / Professional Memberships
- Public Accountant registered with the Accounting & Corporate Regulatory Authority
- Practising Member, the Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants
- Chartered Valuer and Appraiser (CVA), Institute of Valuers and Appraisers of Singapore
- Certified Internal Auditor and Member, Institute of Internal Auditors
- Member, Singapore Institute of Accredited Tax Professionals